White Lotus Chateau is not a high volume, revolving-door community like so many other residences in the area. Space and availability are limited and residents are carefully selected to ensure cohesion, synergy, and support. White Lotus Chateau is a place for women that are fully committed to living a life free of addiction who demand discrete, private, and high-end accommodations.
Among other amenities, you will have access to the following at the White Lotus Chateau:
- A spacious, contemporary and completely renovated residence meeting the highest standards and expectations
- Exclusive private AA/NA meetings on site
- Two large flat screen TV’s with more then 200 channels
- High speed internet
- Cordless land line phone available for your convenience
- Two large outdoor sitting areas with a balcony and gorgeous views
- Private bedrooms available upon request
- Cleaning and laundry services
- A private chef -contingent upon resident occupancy
- Cooking classes are offered as well, once a week, from our private chef
- A gym room currently under construction
- A yoga room with weekly yoga, meditation, and pilates classes
- Weekly art classes coming soon
- Hiking trails within walking distance from the Château along Hollywood Lake
- Sauna under construction
- Library close to completion
- Discrete, private transportation to daily AA/NA meetings
- Fully equipped with security cameras
Luxurious rooms and beds await you at the Château with all the hotel amenities you can imagine. All you need to do is pack a bag and the rest will be available at your convenience within the Château.
In other words, White Lotus Château is all about taking care of the little things so you can focus on the one important thing that matters the most — you.
Our managers at the White Lotus Château are actively involved within the West Hollywood and Studio City AA/NA communities. As a result, we encourage all the Chateau residents to become involved in those communities as well by building relationships and connecting through social networks that provide necessary support, friendship, hope, and unconditional love to achieve lasting recovery.